NEVER ENOUGH represents an incredible opportunity to own one of the most iconic Feadships to ever cruise the South Florida waters. Originally commissioned as GALLANT LADY and built for a repeat Feadship owner who had knowledge and expectations that were met in this build. The attention to detail is evident throughout the yacht, with high-end materials such as mahogany woodwork and marble finishes.
2016 saw the completion of a massive refit that included but not limited to new C32A Caterpillar engines, new generators, complete paint job, aft deck, and swim platform extensions, new A/C chillers, new electronics, and new teak.
Featuring 5-staterooms, she sleeps 10 guests in great comfort. The full-beam owner's stateroom with king berth has his and hers ensuite on the main deck. Below are 4 large guest staterooms with 2 being queen berths and 2 twins. All staterooms have ample closet and storage, all with ensuite baths and entertainment systems. Total accommodations of 1 king, 2 queens, and 2 sets of twins.
Boarding the boat via steps on the starboard side forward leads to the formal foyer entrance of the main salon. The popular path to enter the vessel is through the boarding gates on either side of the large covered aft deck. Casual seating on the aft deck is perfect for gathering to watch all the water sports that will be staged on the large swim platform if stern to a floating dock or if one is reaching the boat by tender. You can also enter the aft deck from the swim platform by taking a step from port or starboard.
Entering the main saloon from the aft deck through the custom-built double glass sliding doors, you will find an elegant and stylish lounge for entertaining guests. The entertaining bar to port is equipped with all the bar amenities one could need. The seating area includes large custom sofas, multiple chairs, high/low coffee tables, as well as a game table.
The main saloon has a spacious and open feel to it with great visibility through large windows port and starboard. The spacious formal dining area is one of three places to dine aboard. It features a custom rectangular dining table capable of seating ten guests, with plenty of natural light through the large side windows. There is ample storage to port for storing china, crystal and stemware. An automatic door to port acts as a service entrance between the galley and dining salon.
The large professional galley is located forward to port of the dining salon with access from the midship port side deck for ease of crew access and stocking galley supplies. As you enter the butler's pantry from the dining area, you will find an ice machine and dishwasher. All appliances in the galley are stainless steel units including 2 large side-by-side True refrigerators, steamer oven, dishwashers, 2-drawer freezer, cooktop and 2 double wall ovens and a microwave.
Going forward to starboard on the main deck is the on-deck powder room. Once entering the on-deck Owner's Suite, you will find a settee to starboard, king size berth with bedside table, and built-in desk to port forward. There is ample storage and closet space. The large ensuite is his and hers with shower and tub. The master includes a 50” TV.
Descending the starboard main foyer stairwell to the lower foyer, there is access to four large guest staterooms. Two mirror-image staterooms feature queen size beds, ensuite both have shower/tub combo and ample storage and hanging space in the closet. There are also mirror twin cabins with two twin berths in both cabins and ensuites with shower/tub combo.
Moving up the winding stairs from the guest foyer up two levels, passing the main deck to the bridge deck lies the bridge deck dining room. Moving aft you pass a well-appointed bridge deck powder room, continuing aft you enter the expansive skylounge with a very large dining table. Continue walking aft through a set of glass double doors leads to the third dining area on the spacious upper aft deck, featuring a custom teak table accommodating ten guests. Forward on this deck is the spacious pilothouse, with a leather settee with table for guests to enjoy the view without disturbing the captain. A large captain's office with navigation work desk, chart table and drawers is aft and to starboard. Three captain's chairs and plenty of storage are included in the bridge. The bridge wings feature docking stations port & starboard. Via Portuguese bridge access over a central catwalk in the deckhouse leads to the working foredeck which houses two Wave Runners.
Access to the Sundeck from the bridge deck aft is up a set of stairs centerline. The spacious deck includes a large jacuzzi, full bar set up, ample lounge areas and a full helm station. On the aft part of the sundeck are several comfortable lounge chairs.
- Full beam owner's bedroom located on the main deck forward
- King bed to port, large settee to starboard
- His and hers ensuite bathrooms
- Walk-in closet
- Full AV system Including satellite TV & access to Apple TV
Guest Cabins (4)
- Spacious cabins located on the lower deck
- 2 x Queen bed cabins
- 2 x Twin bed cabins
- Ensuite bathrooms all featuring a bidet and tub/showers
- Full AV system Including satellite TV & access to Apple TV
- Hanging lockers and ample drawer space
- Accommodation for 8 crew in 4 cabins
- Captain’s cabin on bridge deck
- Large crew mess with galley
- Walk-in refrigerator and freezer
- 2 x Sets washer and dryer (Samsung & LG)
- Main Engines: 2 x CAT C32 Acert diesel engines, 1450hp
- 997 hours (August 2021)
- Engines put in service 2015
- 2 x John Deere 100kw (new 2015)
- 5,600 hours (August 2021)
- Fuel bunkers 13000 US gal
- Potable water 5300 US gal
- Lube oil 310 US gal
- Sludge oil 310 US gal
- Blackwater 219 US gal
- Greywater 219 US gal
- Stabilizers: Koopnautic Zero Speed
- Bow Thruster: Holland Roerpropeller
- Fuel Separator: Alpha Laval MIB 303
- Watermakers: 2 x 3000GPD
- Air Conditioning: Marine Air Chiller (new 2015)
- Shorepower: Atlas 90kva 480VAC 50/60hz
- Sewage Treatment: Hamaan
- Shaft Seals: Akerboom (new 2019)
Communication and Navigation Equipment
- 3 x 19” Flatscreens to display Nav, Radar, Cameras
- 2 x 13” Flatscreens to display Nav, Cameras
- TimeZero Navigation running on PC’s
- Nightwatch system
- 2 x Furuno RCU-014 Blackbox Radars (new)
- Nightwatch system
- 2 x Furuno GPS Navigator
- Furuno FCU-12002 Color Sounder
- Furuno Doppler Speed Log
- Pilot Star Autopilot
- Anschutz Compass
- 2X Furuno VHF
- Furuno Universal AIS
- Koopnautic Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Sailor Fleet Broadband FBB500 with voice & data
- Panasonic KXT 7630 PABX with phones in all cabins
- Seatel Series 04 KuBand antenna (Europe & Caribbean)
- KVH TracVision HD7 antenna (USA HD TV)
- Apple TV
- TV Receivers
- US Direct TV HD receivers (x10)
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Garland 6-Top Range
- True Refrigerator
- True Freezer
- Garland Oven
- Vulcan Steam Quick
- Vulcan Plate heaters
- Hobart Dishwasher
- Two Separate Sinks
- 2 x Samsung Washer and dryer (new 2019)
- 2 x LG Washer and dryer (new 2019)
- Uline refrigerator
- GE microwave
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Ice maker
Tenders and Toys
- 2 x SeaDoo Waverunners (new 2019)
- All work performed at LMC
- New Caterpillar C32 Acerts
- New John Deere 100KW Generators
- New engine and generator exhausts
- New Atlas SPA-11 90KVA shore power converter
- Exterior paint by Luu Marine
- New teak decks installed
- New Chiller plant installed
- New power management system
- New Nightwatch alarm and monitoring system installed
- New Nav/Com electronics installed in the pilothouse and flybridge
NEVER ENOUGH (previously GALLANT LADY and KISMET) has been exceptionally well maintained and upgraded throughout her life. Major upgrades were done in 2015 to include new engines, new generators, all new air conditioning, new paint, new teak decks, and new electronics. NEVER ENOUGH represents an extremely well-built 5-stateroom yacht with exceptional volume throughout. Both her main salon and skylounge are full width which makes for a massive interior breadth and allows ample seating and lounging. Her bridge deck aft and sundeck are great for dining and outdoor entertainment. NEVER ENOUGH has all the amenities and a layout perfect for both private or charter use.