ArtSea - 2004 45' GRAND SOLEIL
Marina del Rey California United States
2004 Grand Soleil 45
- Custom Cabinets and Closets
- Recent Hull and Bottom Paint
The Grand Soleil 45 offers high performance for both racing and cruising.
The deck is functional and comfortable: all lines run underneath the deck, which is equipped with handrails. The single-helm cockpit is roomy and the catwalks are uncluttered. The helmsman has excellent visibility and always has plenty of support.
The companionway leads down to a U-shaped galley on the port side, opposite a large chart table next to the toilet/bathroom. The saloon is comfortable, with two bench seats and a mahogany table. The master cabin in the bow is spacious and has its own toilet. There are two double cabins in the stern and 1 head.
ARTSEA is a well maintained vessel and ready for her next owner, come see her you won't be disappointed.
- Boom Tent
- Lazy Jack system w/stack pack
- Main, Genoa and asymmetrical spinnaker
- 6kW Northern Lights generator
- Furuno radar
- Simrad autopilot
- OB Davit
- New blinds and interior cushions
- Custom cabinets and closets LOTS of storage
- Settee makes into a 4th bed